I moved to Colorado in 1979. Other than being pulled away to play baseball for the Harding University Bisons, building housing and running a secondary school in Kaptagat, Kenya and starting a Ready to Use Theraputic Food Company in North Carolina, this is home.
My family and I live in Old Town Fort Collins and we work and play throughout the front range. We love our backyard chickens, biking along the Poudre, camping and all that northern Colorado has to offer.
In addition to helping clients meet their Real Estate related goals, I coach new agents, contract with municipalities to manage liens, work with affordable housing (LIHTC) developers, partner with families to teach budgeting, and coach Pop Warner football.
WHY CHOOSE MIKE?
I’m on the planet to help people. My business and life design is to build trusting relationships. As a Real Estate professional this means providing expert market knowledge, being relentless toward the pursuit of your goals, negotiating fiercely and simplifying complex processes.
By doing what I do, your purchase, development, relocation or property sale will be taken care of expertly.
By doing what I do, how I do it, we can work together for a life-time.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
- Preferred Partner with Neighbor to Neighbor
- Fort Collins Board of Realtors Government Affairs Committee
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Developer
- Member of New Construction Sales Team Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors®
- Member of Fort Collins Board of Realtors®
Check out the newest listings in Fort Collins!